Saturday, March 31, 2012

Soak It Up...Or Out!

This is going to be a quick one, but a good one!  My best friend has been my good ol' bathtub lately.  I have felt so-so about baths over the years, always preferring showers, but my tune has changed a little these days.  I understand so much more about how these mini-spas work.  Their key function for me is that they DETOXIFY!  Even if you don't have quite as many of the "nasties" to expel as I do, baths can and do benefit most people.  Draw the water as hot as you can stand it, and soak for at least 20 minutes.  For a super detox session add any or all of the following: 2-3 cups of Epsom Salt, 1/4-1/2 cup of baking soda, and 1/2-1 cup of Bentonite Clay.  I also add a bunch of essential oils...my own cocktail that I tweaked for my personal needs.  You can take a cup of almond milk, add the oils, and shake to emulsify...then just dump it right in!  Swirl it all together and steep!  If nothing else you should feel much more relaxed and ready to face life afterward!

No comments:

Post a Comment